Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the VIP scheme and participation in the scheme is considered as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All participants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
2. You may only use your VIP card in Pets at Home stores, Vets4Pets and Companion Care surgeries, online or for Pets at Home grooming services.
3. Accounts are not transferable and participants are only entitled to one account each. Your VIP card is not transferable, may not be sold and can only be used by the person whose name is on the card.
4. The VIP card, account, key fobs, coupons, vouchers and Lifelines in whatever form they are issued remain the property of Pets at Home at all times, who reserve the right to decline to issue or withdraw or cancel the card at any time, or to terminate the VIP scheme, or alter or amend the Terms and Conditions of VIP without notice at any time.
5. Your VIP card cannot be used as a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card, or for any business scheme or transaction.
6. Participants must register their personal details and keep Pets at Home informed of any changes. Pets at Home cannot be held responsible any loss of Lifelines, offers, coupons or vouchers incurred as a result of incorrect details. New accounts which have not been registered within 2 years of first being used will be removed and any Lifelines, offers, coupons or vouchers forfeited.
7. Participants can choose to leave VIP at any time. By leaving, participants forfeit the right to any Lifelines already accrued or vouchers issued.
8. Participants who do not collect Lifelines for 2 years may be removed from VIP and may need to apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
9. If your card is lost or stolen please phone the VIP helpline on 0800 328 4204 who will cancel your existing card and issue you with a new card.
10. The Pets at Home VIP card is promoted by Pets at Home Ltd, Epsom Ave, Stanley Green, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions will have no right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
12. Pets at Home reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons.
13. If you have any questions in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the VIP scheme, please call the VIP Helpline on 0800 328 4204.
14. You will earn Lifelines by presenting your VIP card in store or by providing details online at the time of purchase. For every £1 you spend at Pets at Home you will earn 1 Lifeline (although this can be altered at the discretion of Pets at Home without notice at any time).
15. If you forget to present your card, Pets at Home will honour Lifelines earned within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact the VIP Helpline on 0800 328 4204 for more details, and have your proof of purchase ready.
16. Lifelines collected on additional VIP cards will be credited to the main participant’s account.
17. 300 Lifelines will be converted into a £1 Pets at Home gift card or equivalent value of goods or services or cash which will be donated to your chosen charity on a quarterly basis (at the end of March, June, September and December). The gift cards can be used by the charity to pay for goods in Pets at Home stores or grooming services. If you have not chosen a charity, or if, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to donate your Lifelines to your nominated charity, your Lifelines will be donated to a default charity, which shall be selected by Pets at Home and communicated on the VIP website www.petsathome.co.uk/VIP from time to time.
18. To choose your nominated charity from the list of charities approved by your local Pets at Home store, or to change your nominated charity at any time, or to find out how much has been donated to charity by the VIP scheme, go to www.petsathome.com/VIP and log into your account. Pets at Home reserves the right to change the list of nominated charities from time to time. Changes to your nominated charity will take effect at the end of the quarter.
19. Lifelines cannot be exchanged for cash and will have no value until converted into a gift card for the relevant charity at the end of each quarter.